Build anything you can imagine!
Use a simple visual programming language to connect and control the hardware and sensors on your device. Make a light, a stop-motion camera, a kaleidoscope, a voice disguiser, a cookie thief catcher, or anything else you can think of!
*** App Store Editors Choice ***
*** Children s Technology Review Editor s Choice ***
Use your device s camera, microphone, speakers, gyroscope, and/or screen. Add logic gates and routers to build more complex machines. You can also connect devices to play with friends. Pull a prank or talk in secret codes. Find video tutorials on YouTube (search for Tinybop + Everything Machine).
Save your inventions on your device. Or, if you make something really great, tap the share button and email it to a friend or us. We love hearing from you at email@example.com.
The Everything Machine is the second app in Tinybop s Digital Toys, a series of open-ended building apps that let kids ages 6+ create, test, play with, and collect whatever they can imagine. The first is The Robot Factory, the iPad App of the Year and a Parents Choice Gold Award winner.
* Make any machine you can imagine!
* Connect and use your device s built in tools and sensors: the camera, microphone, speaker, screen, gyroscope, light, and more.
* Drag and snap dozens of parts together easily.
* Use logic gates and routers for more sophisticated machines.
* Kids can play together (or with grownups!): use transmitters and receivers to connect to other iPads, iPhones, iPod touches, or Apple Watches.
* Example machines help you get you started quickly.
* Download the free Everything Machine Manual for more details on parts and their functions, in the app or on our website.
* Save every machine you create. Use it every day, anyway you like!
* Introduces kids to programming and circuitry.
* Parts have labels in 40+ languages.
* Original artwork and sound design.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own machines.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike.
Please note: we know some of you will build things that we didn t anticipate and some things in the app may not work as you expect them to. We d love to hear your wishes and suggestions for the app so we can add them to our (long and growing!) list of ideas. Email us or post a video or note and tag it @tinybop or #tinybop.
We take your and your child s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
See us: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compatible with iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, 3, mini, and Air. **This app is optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s or higher. Requires iOS version 8 or higher.
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop!
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The Everything Machine by Tinybop is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
The Everything Machine by Tinybop (version 1.1.0) has a file size of 238.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.